The Nucleocounter is Only the Beginning: Love Your Lab Supplier in One Easy Step

Do you love your lab supplier?

Whether your lab is just getting started or you’re an old pro, the laboratory supply distribution business is a hard nut to crack. We just read this great article on the changing world of lab supply distribution, and it got us thinking about this weird and wonderful industry we’ve chosen to call our own. How does it work? Why does it work? Where’s the best place to buy?

According to the article, the big players in lab supply follow the typical 80/20 rule: 80% of their business comes from 20% of their customers. It just doesn’t make economic sense for them to spend loads of time and effort on anyone but those top 20%. Smaller labs find themselves frustrated and feeling unheard. We just don’t think that’s right. That leaves 80% of the labs in the world feeling unhelped, overcharged, or even unheard.

No one deserves to feel unheard. Especially you. Really, you’re amazing.

Distributors like us are gaining labs of all sizes, thanks to our increased customer service. If you're a small lab, you're a small fish in this gigantic pond but still need customer service.  To us, however, all of our fish are megalodons --whether you need a cell counter or a single filter.  We'll happily take the time to handle your thorniest lab logistic problems.   Here's why, because a) we don't want to lose you, and b) we actually do take pride in our work and care about our customers.  

Want to love your lab supplier in one easy step? Contact us :)

Cheers!